Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Northern Ink Exposure 2011

Been super busy since getting back from Toronto, so I'm finally getting around to my blog!  I had a lot of fun at the Northern Ink Exposure 2011 convention in Toronto!  It was the first convention that I was able to tattoo at.  I met a lot of great people, made some new friends, and got to catch up with Pat & Graeme Burke and Craig Fenrick who I had the pleasure to meet at the Ink Alley show in Saskatoon back in April!  I had the opportunity to participate in the Death Art show as well, and got to see some artwork from some of my favourite artists.  It was an honor to have my artwork up there with all the folks that I look up to!  A big thank you to Damian McGrath, and all of the supporting crew of NIX.  Here are some pics from the show!

My Contribution "Deathmask Divine" to the Death Art Show (top right)


Kore Flatmo's board, always an inspiration!!


A cherry blossom tattoo I got to do!


Me tattooing my first convention tattoo, a swallow on a hand.


Me tattooing one of three black tooth grin tattoos.


Black tooth grin.  RIP Dime!


Lyle Tuttle and I.


Steve Moore and I.


Sarah Rogers, myself, and Scott Veldhoen.


Avant Garde.